Homeindoor is a Fraud

Naples, Florida 0 comments

For anyone purchasing appliances, bathroom fixtures, etc, please know that the online retailer "Homindoor" is a fraud.I have read other complaints on other sites, and their modus operandi is the same as what happened with us.

After ordering a tub online and being assured of a delivery within 2 weeks, there was no communication form Homeindoor for over a month. During business hours, the phone was not answered, but a message was left which stated, "please call back during normal business hours". In addition, their website has an online "chat" feature, which is perpetually offline. After communicating with the credit card company and cancelling the charge 6 weeks after the initial order, we received a phone call from the company, stating that the tub would be shipped.

We refused to accept shipment. After a long and drawn out battle with the credit card company, Visa found in favor or "Homeindoor", specifically related to documents forged by these crooks. We are out out almost 4k and never received a tub.

This company is a fraudulent business from top to bottom; there is no intention to sell merchandise, only to charge your credit card.I challenge anyone to go to their website and try their online "chat" feature, or call them at normal business hours to verify this statement.

Review about: Jacuzzi Bathtub.

HomeIndoor.com fraud!

Hayward, California 0 comments

Uh oh...placed my order 16 days ago for a faucet and website says still not shipped and I can't get through to anyone through calling or online chat.

Based on these reviews I am going to call credit card company and bail now. WWe are in the middle of a kitchen remodel so if it doesn't arrive in time we are in big trouble. what a waste! I can't believe what a bad company this is.

Stay away from this company.

Wow, this is the FIRST time I have had a problem buying products online.scary!

Review about: Faucet Shipping.

HomeIndoor - Fraud, stay away

Bellevue, Washington 2 comments

We ordered a Symmons shower and tub set, they charged the credit card immediately and then never heard back from them for 6 weeks, tried calling, never got an answer.Not even possible to leave a message.Live chat never worked.

Left final message saying I was getting credit card company to get my money back, which finally triggered them to call, saying they had just received the product.

After it was shipped, we discovered it had previously been opened and parts did not match.Obviously selling previously used products slapped together for resale without and advertising them as new and in stock!

Review about: Symmons Water Dance Tub And Shower Set.

Comments

Same here!I am having the same problem.

This is awful.Did they go out of business???

Uh oh...placed my order 16 days ago and website says still not shipped and I can't get through to anyone!

Based on these reviews I am going to call credit card company and bail now.

Wow, this is the FIRST time I have had a problem buying products online.scary!

HomeIndoor.com charges your credit card, then never sends merchandise

Orlando, Florida 3 comments

HomeIndoor.com charged my credit card immediately when I placed my online order, but they never sent the merchandise.I never received a shipping confirmation or tracking number.

So I wrote customer service after I placed the order to inquire. Customer service replied back in writing, and confirmed the item would ship the very next day. Several days later, I still never received a shipping confirmation or tracking number. They breached.

Luckily I used American Express. I immediately initiated a charge back with my credit card company. My experience was negative.

I will never shop online again with HomeIndoor.com.

Review about: Delivery.

Comments

I ordered a tub and paid $3700.00.When I didn't receive it after 30 days and tried to contact them, the phone wasn't working and I could not contact them by email.

I contacted the credit card company and they cancelled the charge. They fought with Visa and provided fake documentation and won the dispute.

I now have no tub and have to pay $3700.00.Complete crooks!!!!

Dealing with the same problem as Natalie. Going to turn my issue over to the credit card company I guess to get my money back and take my business someplace else. The site has got to be a scam.

How does the company stay in business?Because idiots like me order things without reading consumer feedback.

I ordered a kitchen faucet eight weeks ago. It had a maximum six week turnaround from the manufacturer. It now lists the item as "in stock" on their website.

I can't get through to anyone via any form of communication.Isn't there any recourse for us if this is their ongoing m.o.???!!!

HomeIndoor - Have yet to receive order

Los Angeles, California 4 comments

Ordered a towel rack from Homeindoor on Februay 11, 2011.Have called 3 times for my order status and each time I have been told that they are waiting for it to come from the wharehouse.

I have e-mailed them to cancel the order with no response. They say thier hours are from 9-8 twice when I called the recording said they wre closed. I have since contacted my credit card company about a fraudulent charge, It is now March 14, 2011 an still no word from Homeindoor.

I placed another order with Signature hardware for the same rack and recieved it in 2 days.I'm going to keep fighting with Homeindoor.

Review about: Towel Rack.

Comments

I ordered a sink on March 28 showing as in-stock.I checked on status last night (4/13) and it show as NOT SHIPPED.

I entered a query in their own system last night and got no response today.

Looking at #3, above, shows the date cannot even be accurate as a response to #1/2.Is ANYBODY home?

Hughes, Arkansas, United States #269495

I am actually going through the same thing right now with this company and am getting the run around regarding shipping.I am almost starting to think there is something fishy about it.

I will be sending this information to my Attorney General/credit card company as well as some other Agencies that handle fraud if I am not taken care of soon.

I have no tolerance for those who play with my time and with my money.Will report back soon and hope it will be positive.

Hughes, Arkansas, United States #269494

Please contact our customer service department at 347-275-4075 so that we can assist you with this order.

Best Regards

Joseph

View more comments

HomeIndoor - Company has ignored my request for a refund

Lincoln, Rhode Island 0 comments

On September 13, 2010, I purchased a Sloan Plug-in Transformer, order number 101885, for $29.18 from homeindoor.com. The diagram of it in the advertisement showed a tab with a screw hole to secure the transformer to the wall socket. The product that arrived did not have the tab.

The following day I called the customer service number and spoke to a customer service representative who identified himself as Santo. When I explained that I needed a transformer with the tab, he told me that he would research the product and get back to me that day. He didn't.

The following day, I called the customer service number again and coincidentally again spoke to Santo, who informed me that although the diagram did show the tab, it was no longer part of the transformer's design. Because the tab was important to my use of the product, I asked for a refund. He told me that he would send me the refund information via e-mail and that I should receive the communication within five minutes. I didn't.

I called the customer service number again later that day. Again I connected with Santo who said something to the effect that getting the return info had taken more time that he had anticipated, but he assured me that I would have it by the end of the day. That was Friday, September 17th. I did not receive it.

On September 19th, I sent an e-mail to homeindoor.com's customer service department requesting a resolution to this matter. Although I received an e-mail acknowledging that the e-mail had been received and that they would review the matter, I did not receive a response. I then filed a complaint with the Delaware Better Business Bureau, who has since informed me that they have received no response to their inquiry.

On December 8 I received an e-mail from Yolanda, a HomeIndoor customer service representative who provided directions for shipping the product back for a refund. I followed the directions, spent an additional $10 for postage, and still have not heard from the company. Again, I called the company and was informed that they needed the tracking number. I provided them with the number, but still my refund has not been sent.

I am utterly dissatisfied and caution others to be extremely circumspect in any and all dealings with homeindoor.com.

Review about: Refund Request.